ProductsFind a retailer
Dimex Oy (Company)
Company ID: 0477986-7
Kokoojatie 9, FI-79100 LEPPÄVIRTA
tel. +358 40 300 4520 (ext.)
Contact person for matters concerning the register
Riitta Krogerus, firstname.lastname@example.org, +358 40 300 4520 (switchboard)
The name of the register is
Dimex Oy customer, marketing and job applicant register
How we use personal data
We process your personal data in order to offer our services, products and job opportunities in the best possible way. The processing of personal data of children under the age of 13 requires the consent of the guardian.
We use the information we collect for the following purposes:
- provision of services and products and marketing
- customer service and orders
- development of products and services
- management and processing of job applications
We store job application data for 12 months.
What information we store
The following information is stored:
- basic information (name, email address, phone number, organization)
- information related to transactions on our website (incl. cookies)
- your contact with our customer service (incl. complaints, inquiries)
- information provided by the job seeker himself, such as resume and job application
The source of the information that we store in our register is:
- information reported and provided by the customer themself;
- basic information (name, e-mail address, phone number, organization)
- contacts with our customer service
For job seeker’s we store self-reported and other job search information, including;
- information provided by the job seeker himself
- information provided by recommenders
- information provided by recruitment consultants
Oother sources of information;
- Google Analytics
- social media channels
- we can buy data from 3rd parties that supplement customer data (including public registers maintained by authorities)
Cookies and other technology
A cookie is a small file that your browser stores on the device you’re using. These files contain a unique identifier that helps recognize users who visit the website. Cookies are used to analyze website usage, enhance security, and improve the overall user experience.
For more detailed information about cookies and how to manage them, you can visit www.aboutcookies.org.
Regular transfers of data
We do not transfer information from the registers to third parties. Exceptions are;
- approved third parties that process personal data, to whom data can be disclosed in accordance with the applicable legislation
- information related to operational development and reporting, from which individual persons cannot be identified
Transfer of data outside the EU or the EEA
The information in the registers will not be transferred outside the EU or the EEA.
Register protection principles
We take care to protect data with appropriate technical and organizational protection measures. We protect information with various physical and electronic methods as well as personnel training and instructions.
However, transferring data over a public network (internet) is never completely secure. Although we strive to protect data by all reasonable means, we cannot guarantee the data security of the data you send to our site. Sending information is the responsibility of the sender. Once we have received information, we aim to prevent unauthorized access through our data security practices and technical protection.
Right of inspection and correction
The registered person has the right to inspect what information about them has been stored. At the request of the registered person, we will make the necessary corrections and additions to the personal data, or we will remove incorrect, unnecessary, incomplete or outdated data in terms of the purpose of the processing.
It is Dimex’s duty to verify the identity of the data subject so that the aforementioned information requests can be answered.