- EN ISO 20471:2013 High-visibility clothing.
- EN 20471:2013 High-visibility clothing for professional use.
- EN 1149–5 Protective clothing, electrostatic properties, material and model requirements.
- EN ISO 11612 Protective clothing against heat and flame.
- EN ISO 11611 Protective clothing for use in welding and allied processes.
- EN 13034, Type 6 Protective clothing against liquid chemicals.
- EN 343 Protective clothing – protection against rain.
- EN 342 Protective clothing – outfits and garments for protection against cold.
- IEC 61482-2:2009 Protective clothing against the thermal hazards of an electric arc.
- EN 381-5 Protective clothing for users of hand-held chain saws.
As of 30 September 2013, the standard EN ISO 20471 replaced the standard EN 471:2003 High-visibility clothing for professional use. High visibility clothing complying with standard EN 471 may still be manufactured, sold and used.
Dimex clothing has been certified as outfits, so that a class 2 jacket and class 1 trousers of the same outfit together add up to the highest class 3. This has been stated in the CE marking inside the product. Remember that a class 1+2 product doesn’t automatically correspond to class 3.