ProductsFind a retailer
Guide price incl. Vat
With these protective trousers, even the most awkward working positions don’t make your most sensitive areas feel awkward! And the versatile pockets provide room for your most trusted tools.
Sertificate EN ISO 20471, cl 1, EN ISO 11612 A1, B1, C1, E1, EN ISO 11611 A1, cl 1, EN 1149-5:2008, IEC 61482-2:2009, cl 1 (4kA), EN 13034, type 6
Color Grey, Yellow
Size 46, 48, 50, 52, 54, 56, 58, 60, 62, 64, 66, 68
Additional info from product
- Front pockets, leg pockets, horizontal/vertical pull-out ID-card pocket inside the left leg pocket
- Back pocket
- Reinforced knee pad pockets
- Elastic band at the back waist
- Hammer loop and knife button
- Possibility of an extra 4 cm extension of the trouser leg, unfinished hem
- Reflective tapes 50/70 mm
- Wash at 60 degrees
- 75 % cotton, 24 % polyester, 1 % antistatic fibre, 310 g/m²
- HI-VIS yellow/grey
When worn with Dimex Multi-jacket complies with High visibilty protection class 3.
When performing fire work, the standard-compliant jackets and trousers must be worn together.
Washing and maintenance instructions