ProductsFind a retailer
TAT Multi bib & brace overall
Guide price incl. Vat
It’s hard to find a better coverall! This one right here offers perfect fit and protection from sparks for tasks. Safety hasn’t been compromised, and the coverall’s multi-protection meets even the demanding requirements of the worksite.
Sertificate EN ISO 11611 A1, cl 1, EN 1149-5:2018, EN ISO 11612:2015 A1, B1, C1, E1, F, IEC 61482-2:2018 luokka 1 (4kA), EN ISO 20471, cl 1
Size S, M, L, XL, 2XL, 3XL
Additional info from product
- Phone- and pen pocket
- Front pockets
- Leg pockets, horizontal/vertical pull-out ID-card pocket inside the left leg pocket
- Back pocket
- Knee pad pockets inside
- High back, adjustable and durable braces
- Elastic band at the back waist
- Two-way front zipper
- Protective list under the front zipper
- Possibility of an extra 4 cm extension of the trouser leg, unfinished hem
- Reflective tapes 50/70 mm
- Wash at 60 degrees
When worn with Dimex Multi-jackets 6401 and 6405 complies with High visibilty protection class 3.
When performing fire work, the standard-compliant jackets and trousers must be worn together.
- 65 % cotton, 34 % polyester, 1 % antistatic fibre, 350 g/m²
- HI-VIS yellow/grey
Washing and maintenance instructions