ProductsFind a retailer
Guide price incl. Vat
Trousers for those who crawl on all fours on a worksite. These protective trousers won’t feel tight in the wrong places, and the reinforced knee-pad pockets help keep your kneecaps in good shape!
Sertificate EN ISO 20471, cl 1, EN ISO 11612 A1, B1, C1, E1, EN ISO 11611 A1, cl 1, EN 1149-5:2008, IEC 61482-2:2009, cl 1 (4kA), EN 13034, type 6
Color Orange, Dark blue
Size 46, 48, 50, 54, 56, 58, 60, 62, 64
Additional info from product
- Front pockets, leg pockets, horizontal/vertical pull-out ID-card pocket inside the left leg pocket
- Back pocket
- Reinforced knee pad pockets
- Elastic band at the back waist
- Hammer loop and knife button
- Possibility of an extra 4 cm extension of the trouser leg, unfinished hem
- Reflective tapes 50/70 mm
- Wash at 60 degrees
- 75 % cotton, 24 % polyester, 1 % antistatic fibre, 310 g/m²
- 52 % polyester FR, 26 % modacrylic, 21 % cotton, 1 % antistatic fibre, 390 g/m²
- HI-VIS orange/blue
When worn with Dimex Multi-jacket complies with High visibilty protection class 3.
When performing fire work, the standard-compliant jackets and trousers must be worn together.
Washing and maintenance instructions