ProductsFind a retailer
Guide price incl. Vat
Trousers for those who crawl on all fours on a worksite. These protective trousers won’t feel tight in the wrong places, and the reinforced knee-pad pockets help keep your kneecaps in good shape!
Sertificate EN 13034, type 6, EN ISO 20471, cl 1, EN ISO 11612 A1, B1, C1, E1, EN ISO 11611 A1, cl 1, EN 1149-5:2008, IEC 61482-2:2009, cl 1 (4kA)
Color Orange, Dark blue
Size 46, 48, 50, 54, 56, 58, 60, 62, 64
Additional info from product
- Front pockets, leg pockets, horizontal/vertical pull-out ID-card pocket inside the left leg pocket
- Back pocket
- Reinforced knee pad pockets
- Elastic band at the back waist
- Hammer loop and knife button
- Possibility of an extra 4 cm extension of the trouser leg, unfinished hem
- Reflective tapes 50/70 mm
- Wash at 60 degrees
- 75 % cotton, 24 % polyester, 1 % antistatic fibre, 310 g/m²
- 52 % polyester FR, 26 % modacrylic, 21 % cotton, 1 % antistatic fibre, 390 g/m²
- HI-VIS orange/blue
When worn with Dimex Multi-jacket complies with High visibilty protection class 3.
When performing fire work, the standard-compliant jackets and trousers must be worn together.
Washing and maintenance instructions