ProductsFind a retailer
Multi shell trousers
Guide price incl. Vat
With these shell pants on, you won’t get wet even in heavy rain. Thanks to the elevated waist of the Multi-shell pants, bending down is also perfectly manageable. Shapely folds at the knees provide room and ensure a comfortable fit.
Sertificate EN ISO 20471, cl 1, EN ISO 11611 A1, cl 1, EN ISO 11612 A1+A2, B1, C1, E1, F1, EN 1149-5:2018, IEC 61482-2:2018 luokka 1 (4kA)
Size 46, 48, 50, 54, 56, 58, 60, 62, 64
Additional info from product
- All seams are sewn with water resistant
- Wre thread
- Front pockets with zipper
- Waist with raised back
- Adjustable elastic band with velcro tapes at the waist
- Belt loops
- Shaped kneedarts
- Trouser leg with zipper, protective list with velcro tape and protective list under the zipper
- Reflective tapes 70 mm
- Wash at 40 degrees.
When worn with 6116 jacket complies with High visibilty protection class 3.
When performing fire work, the standard-compliant jackets and trousers must be worn together.
- 96% polyester, 4 % antistatic, flame retardant polyurethan, modakryl, cotton 265 g/m²
- Water- and windproof material
- Water column 10 000 mm
Washing and maintenance instructions