ProductsFind a retailer
Multi winter jacket
Guide price incl. Vat
Don’t freeze your biceps at a worksite! This warm and protective hi-vis winter jacket keeps you nice and toasty in all the right places, and the good adjustments keep the snow at bay.
Sertificate EN ISO 20471, cl 2, EN ISO 11612 A1, B1, C1, E1, EN ISO 11611 A1, cl 1, EN 1149-5:2008, IEC 61482-2:2009, cl 1 (4kA), EN 13034, type 6
Size S, M, L, XL, 2XL, 3XL, 4XL
Fit Relaxed fit
Additional info from product
- Chest pockets, horizontal/vertical pull-out ID-card pocket inside the right pocket, pen- and phone pockets on the left
- Lower pockets with zipper
- Phone pocket and pocket with zipper inside
- Front list, long protective list under the front zipper
- Adjustable cuffs and hem with velcro tapes
- Reflective tapes 50 mm
- Wash at 60 degrees
When worn with Dimex trousers complies with protection class 3.
When performing fire work, the standard-compliant jackets and trousers must be worn together.
- 75 % cotton, 24 % polyester, 1 % antistatic fibre, 310 g/m²
- Safe TM -quilted lining, 100 g/m²
- HI-VIS yellow/grey
Washing and maintenance instructions